Welcome Donna Eichstaedt from Advanced Collagen Therapy
Last updated on September 17th, 2019
Donna Eichstaedt is a Micro Pigmentation Specialist practicing in the Charlotte, NC area. Eichstaedt specializes in Advanced Collagen Therapy and believes that the Dermapen is the premier device for micro-needling treatments.
“If you’re looking for affordable, natural, dramatic and long lasting skin improvements, look no further. Working with a professional, caring and knowledgeable micro pigmentation specialist, you can finally feel good about your skin care decision. I was frustrated with spending thousands of dollars on skin care products and procedures that offered little or no results. I tried laser treatment which cost thousands, long down time and only last a year or so. I knew there had to be a better way. Then one day I discovered a derma roller. I have been rolling for 3 years now and loved how it made my skin look and feel. I would do this procedure once a week until I discovered the Dermapen. This is the primary reason for becoming a micro pigmentation specialist. I wanted to share this natural way to rejuvenate your skin with everybody who is like me and will do almost anything to turn back the hands of time. Please take the time to check out the rest of my website in which it will explain why this procedure, which has been around over a decade, will work for you”.
— Donna Eichstaedt
Why Choose Collagen Induction Therapy For Your Cosmetic Rejuvenation
- CIT does not damage the skin…it leaves the epidermis intact
- CIT stimulates your body’s own collagen production in the dermal layer
- Skin becomes thicker. Collagen and elastin increases up to 1000%
- Any part of the body can be treated
- The healing period is short (1-2 days)
- Safe for people with darker skin thus no fear of hyper-pigmentaion (dark spots)
- Skin does not become sensitive to the sun
- Safe for individuals who have had laser resurfacing