Dermapen Skin Needling Helps Skin Repair Itself
Last updated on May 27th, 2022
Want to keep your skin young as you age, try Dermapen skin needling treatment.
Dermapen® skin needling also known as microneedling is increasingly being accepted by people and is one of the most innovative rejuvenation therapies available today for treating various skin problems.
It is very natural that as we age the production of the fibroblast cells that stimulate the growth of the collagen and elastin diminishes, which will result in sagging of the skin, the appearance of wrinkles, and fine lines, and loose skin.
It is very important to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin for healthier and younger-looking skin and this can be done with the Dermapen skin needling treatment.
Dermapen skin needling will create micro-injuries which will ultimately trigger the growth of fibroblast cells that will stimulate the production of collagen resulting in plumper and smoother-looking skin.
Basically, the Dermapen skin needling helps the skin to repair itself after it has encountered any physical damage like cuts, scars, or any other physical damage. When an injury occurs, your skin will destroy the old, damaged tissue that causes acne scarring and wrinkles and will replace it with freshly produced collagen. This treatment is best for all skin types and tones, especially for people who are facing problems like acne scarring, wrinkling, fine lines, and dilated pores.
You might know that Dermapen skin needling treats the full face for the skin rejuvenation but it’s not restricted only to the face; it can also treat the other areas of the body like the abdomen, legs, arms, and hands. It can safely treat all forms of scars like acne or surgery scars, abdominal scars, stretch marks, burn contracture scars, and also loose body skin.
Why choose Dermapen skin needling over the surgical treatments?
- The Dermapen skin needling gives you rejuvenated and plumper skin with no pain, minimal discomfort, and very little downtime
- In this therapy, disposable needles are used which eliminates the risk of cross-contamination
- The depth of the needles is adjustable and this allows for a treatment customized to the patient’s needs
- Being the most advanced treatment, it can easily treat the hard to reach areas like around the nose, eyes, and lips
- Needles are injected vertically so that they can easily penetrate scar tissue
- It is the most controlled and consistent treatment that yields optimal results
- It causes less pain and redness for the patient