Dermapen® Microneedling Training is NOW offered Online
Science and Techniques of Microneedling at Your Own Pace; Enroll with Certified Dermapen® Training
World-Class Microneedling Training Provided by Industry Leading Physicians
Please your clients the Most Requested Microneedling Treatments by Dermapen®
Dermapen® Microneedling Training & Certification Course
Dermapen® offers certified microneedling training & certification as part of its education program. The curriculum is available for purchase by all skin care practitioners. The microneedling training will take a look into the history and science of microneedling. You will also have the opportunity to view a micro needling treatment demonstration at the conclusion of the training. After each lesson, there will be a short quiz. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate and title of Dermapen® Certified Practitioner.
Certification Program Syllabus:
- 4 hour microneedling training core course
- The history, improvements and leaders in skin micro-needling
- Product usage protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Indications and contraindications
- Before and after patient care
- Comparative and adjunctive skin therapies
- Treatment and technical demonstration
- Certification testing
- Certificate available immediately
- Interactive discussions/focus groups available
Benefits of Web-Based Training:
- Hassle-free and convenient – access from your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection
- Cost-effective – train your entire office at once without traveling to a live event
- An innovative and comfortable way to learn
- Train on your own time and at your own pace
Want to become a Dermapen practitioner?
Dermapen offers many benefits to medical practitioners and skin care professionals looking to include Microneedling to their list of services.
Dr. Mike JohnsenInstructor
Terri A. WojakInstruction - True U Education
Dr. Jennifer Wild, DOJKW Medical Services
Dermapen Certified Training
Dermapen® has spent 100’s of hours and over 24+ months reviewing over 60+ studies, meeting with hundreds of practitioners, who together have preformed thousands of microneedling treatments. The team then condensed all of this work and research down to 5 videos covering the history, safety and the do’s and don’t of microneedling as well as saving you time and money.
No more working around our schedule. We are here to work around yours. The microneedling training course will take a look into the history, safety and science of microneedling. Students will view a proper treatment demonstration, proper techniques as well as do’s and don’t s. There will be a testing period after each lesson and then an opportunity for you to give your feedback.