Last updated on June 3rd, 2022
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): An active form of Vitamin C occurs naturally in citrus fruits. This potent water-soluble antioxidant protects skin from oxidative damages caused by the sun rays (UVA/UVB radiation). It improves the elasticity of skin by enhancing the production of collagen. Helps diminish hyperpigmentation, erythema, and skin redness. Helps render vitamin E more powerful.
Ferulic Acid: A powerful antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. This ingredient is predominantly effective at preventing sun damage. Research studies demonstrate exposure to ultraviolet light actually increases the antioxidant capacity and efficacy of ferulic acid. Blended synergistically with other antioxidants, ferulic acid renders vitamin C and vitamin E more powerful then when used alone. Natural preventative capabilities of ferulic acid not only prevent premature signs of photoaging, yet also prevent the formation of skin cancer.
Hyaluronic Acid: A naturally occurring polysaccharide responsible for tissue hydration and lubrication within the extra-cellular space of bodily tissues. Immediate water-binding and water-attracting attributes fill void spaces between connective collagen and elastin fibers found within the dermal skin layer. Capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water, this powerful moisturizer functions to retain water both above and below the skin surface to keep skin looking plumped, well-hydrated, and voluptuous.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid (Topical Vitamin C), Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Zinc Sulfate, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Ferulic Acid, D-Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edetate, Hyaluronic Acid.
Directions: Twice daily, apply to face, neck, and décolleté avoiding the eyes. Daily use is highly effective.
InDerma Vitamin C is a concentrated serum with 20% vitamin C that provides many benefits for the complexion. This ingredient neutralizes free radicals that break down collagen and elastin and promotes collagen production, which hydrates, plumps and gives skin a voluptuous look reducing fine lines. The formula is ideal for most skin types and absorbs fast without leaving the complexion greasy or oily
- Contains a high amount of 20% vitamin C (stabilized L-Ascorbic acid) – promotes an even tone and texture, and 0.5% ferulic acid
- Higher amounts of vitamin C benefits the skin as being a key co-factor in the production of collagen to improve skin tone and texture, and to fight visible signs of aging
- Superior antioxidant protection providing a maximum amount of protection against harmful sun rays (ultraviolet radiation – UVA/UVB), environmental pollutants, and free radical assault
- Results are improved skin tone, diminished age and brown spots, reduced pigmentation, with overall healthier, more protected skin
- Provides the highest amount of topical vitamin C, which can be readily and effectively absorbed by the skin five times more easily than other serums.
- Prevents premature signs of aging
- Promotes collagen production
- No preservatives, additives or parabens