Last updated on June 3rd, 2022
InDerma PS features 100% snail filtrate, which is known for its natural benefits:
- Alantoin – features anti-oxidant properties and favors skin regeneration and anti
- Glycolic acid: highly moisturizing and a natural exfoliant to fight against spots
- Vitamins: A, C and E (protective, nourishing and anti-inflammatory effects)
- Collagen and elastin (stimulating youthful skin growth)
Ingredients: 100% Snail Filtrate, Water, Glycerin, Glycosaminoglycans
Directions: Twice daily, apply 4 to 5 drops to face, neck, and décolleté avoiding the eyes.
- Helps repair skin damage following laser and other aesthetic procedures and is ideal for moderate to severe sun damage
- Has regenerative properties to restore elasticity, tone and texture
- Helps minimize healing time
- Helps reduce negative procedural side effects
- Has a natural growth factor derived from the snail called SCA – Secretion of Cryptomphalus Aspersa, that possesses antioxidant capabilities and promotes wound healing. It also consists of essential amino acids and a variety of natural anti-oxidants.