Micro Needling Training & Certification Online Course
Dermapen® Microneedling Training & Certification Course
Dermapen® offers certified microneedling training & certification as part of its education program. The curriculum is available for purchase by all skin care practitioners. The microneedling training will take a look into the history and science of microneedling. You will also have the opportunity to view a micro needling treatment demonstration at the conclusion of the training. After each lesson, there will be a short quiz. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate and title of Dermapen® Certified Practitioner.
Certification Program Syllabus:
- 4 hour microneedling training core course
- The history, improvements and leaders in skin micro-needling
- Product usage protocols
- Treatment guidelines
- Indications and contraindications
- Before and after patient care
- Comparative and adjunctive skin therapies
- Treatment and technical demonstration
- Certification testing
- Certificate available immediately
- Interactive discussions/focus groups available
Benefits of Web-Based Training:
- Hassle-free and convenient – access from your home, office or anywhere with an Internet connection
- Cost-effective – train your entire office at once without traveling to a live event
- An innovative and comfortable way to learn
- Train on your own time and at your own pace
Ready to start Training with Dermapen?
Medical Clinics and Spas can offer their patients the worlds most advanced microneedling treatments with Dermapen
The Dermapen Microneedling Pen provides an unparalleled response through the segmented delivery of microneedles, creating micro injuries to the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and dermis (the inner layer of skin). As a result, the micro injuries encourage the body’s innate ability to repair itself.
Every Dermapen tip is outfitted with 12 needles and features our patented technologies, which include SureSpace™ and SafLok™. Accordingly, these safety enhancements can be found in every Dermapen needle tip and pen.
Furthermore, by using SureSpace™ and SafLok™ microneedling pen technologies, practitioners can deliver their patients the safest microneedling treatment possible, while getting the best microneedling results for their patients.
Dermapen® Microneedling Devices are exclusively sold to Medical and Skin Care Professionals. Use the form to the right to get started finding a Certified Dermapen® practitioner in your area.
Enter your location information to find a Dermapen Skin Care Professional.