Micropen Microneedling versus Dermapen Microneedling – Lead with Dermapen
Why is Dermapen superior to Micropen microneedling?
You will find various brands of microneedling pens out there on the market, but two of the most talked about are the Micropen and the Dermapen. Both Micropen microneedling pens and Dermapen are designed for skin revitalization, specifically reducing wrinkles and fine lines, stretch marks, acne scars and surgery scars, and more. We’re here to tell you that Dermapen is the superior microneedling device — here’s just a few reasons why:
- It uses sterilized and surgical grade disposable needle tips.
- Dermapen has 12 microscopic needles that oscillate faster, while creating the tiny wounds in the skin’s surface. Faster oscillation allows the Dermapen to glide effortlessly across the skin, without causing any tearing or damage.
- The depth of the needles is adjustable (from 0.25mm to 2 mm), which allows customization of your treatment regiment for different areas.
- It effectively treats the hard to reach areas around the eyes, nose, and lips.
- Dermapen is more safe and effective when penetrating the skin compared to traditional microneedling rollers.
- Dermapen will give you more consistent results than laser treatments and dermal rollers.
Choose Dermapen for the best results.
Nobody likes sags or wrinkles on their face — we all want to have tighter and smoother skin. Beautiful skin helps us feel more confident as well! Because of this, it’s no surprise that people these days are flocking increasingly to the latest cosmetic treatments and technologies.
Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a treatment that was designed for improving the appearance of acne and surgical scars. It’s also very effective for getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines, and achieving rejuvenated, youthful looking skin.
The actual microneedling treatment involves a device with tiny needles creating controlled micro-wounds in the skin. This stimulates the growth of the fibroblast cells, which triggers the production of the collagen and elastin. The production of new collagen and elastin then results in rejuvenated, tighter looking skin.
As we grow older the production of collagen and elastin reduces, whichis what causes wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, enlarged pores, and dry skin. Maintaining sufficient collagen and elastin production is important for keeping smoother, plumper, and tighter skin over time. Find a Dermapen certified provider today by clicking on the link below!