Micro Needling System – Award Winning Dermapen – Dermapen
Want to get rid of the wrinkled and sagging skin, try micro needling system.
As we know that micro needling system is the latest cosmic treatment for rejuvenating your skin by reversing the sign of aging and at the same time it is very simple, effective and non-invasive therapeutic technique.
With the micro needling system, you cannot just rejuvenate your skin, but can also treat acne scar, surgery scar, burn scar, stretch marks and much more.
Microneedling treatment is performed with the device that has needles like Derma roller or Dermapen. Like every treatment has a certain procedure, even microneedling system has the general protocols that should be followed for successful treatment.
Let’s take a look at the micro needling system general protocol:
Microneedling procedure is performed by the dermatologists and the procedure lasts for10 to 30 minutes, depending on the area that you want to treat. Before the procedure begins, you will be informed about the expected outcomes, delayed response and the requirement of multiple treatments.
Microneedling procedure is generally performed under the topical anesthesia that contains a eutectic mixture of lignocaine and prilocaine/tetracaine and is applied for minimum 45 minutes to one hour before the microneedling procedure begins.
Then the needle length is selected depending on the depth of the treatment. For treating acne and other scars the needle length of 1.5mm to 2 mm is used and for treating aging and wrinkles the needle length of 0.5 mm to 1.0 mm is used.
Once the anesthesia is given, the area that has to be treated is thoroughly washed with saline followed by ethanol solution so that the skin is free from contamination. Then for the phenomenal results, the collagen stimulating products like Hyaluronic acid or vitamin-c serum is used during the procedure.
Then the Dermapen with sterile and disposable tip is used to pierce the skin’s layer in a specific pattern at 90 degrees and this increases the absorption of the products. The Dermapen is rolled over the skin multiple times for the best results. When the Dermapen is used to pierce the skin, the micro wound is created that stimulates the growth of fibroblast cell which in turn triggers the production of collagen and elastin.
After the microneedling treatment, the calming and comforting vitamin-C serum or Hyaluronic acid is used to heal and protect your skin.
The same procedure is repeated multiple times like 3 to 6 times for basic skin problems and if treatment is for severe sun damage, deep wrinkles or scars, it will be repeated for 6 or more times. The gap between two treatments will be about 4 to 6 weeks because it takes that long for a natural collagen to form.
Once the microneedling treatment procedure is over, the treated area is made wet with saline or ice-packs to comfort the patient and thereafter the patient is advised to avoid the direct sun exposure.
Once the microneedling treatment procedure is done, you will be surprised to see the effects on the skin. Some of the effects of microneedling system are:
- Amazing skin texture and reduces the appearance of the wrinkles
- Stimulates the skin tissue regeneration
- Reduces the appearance of the stretch marks
- Removals of the acne scars, burn scars or surgery scars
- Minimizes pore size
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenating
What makes micro needling system the best cosmic treatment?
- It has zero negative side-effects
- Increases the effectiveness and penetration of any type of chemical substance
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- It can be performed on all skin types and colors
- It can be used on thin skin as well
- There is no permanent damage to the skin and no pain during the procedure
- There is no chance of cross-infection because disposable needles are used
- The treatment time is very short
- There will be no bleeding, discoloration or any other complications
- It can be used on all the areas of the face, body and even on delicate skin like around the eyes, lips, nose, and neck
- It can treat the areas that are difficult to reach which laser surfacing fails to do
- The healing period is as short as 24 to 48 hours
- It needs only few days protection say 6 to 10 days from direct sunlight
- It is the cost effective treatment if compared to other resurfacing procedures
So, whether you want the skin that is free from wrinkles and stretch marks or want to treat the acne scars or reduce the pores or want to have the younger looking skin, you should just go for the microneedling procedure and you will be amazed to see how your skin changes and becomes smoother and plumper.
Microneedling system is the best prevailing treatment if you are looking for anti-aging treatments and cosmic treatments. It will give you the exceptional results similar to laser resurfacing that also with no pain and minimal downtime.