Dermapen Facial With Award Winning Dermapen Microneedling Pen
Dermapen facial treatment is the best solution for reversing the signs of aging!
As we age, we will notice the appearance of the fine lines and wrinkles on our face due to the breakdown of collagen and elastin in our skin. Even if you have the best skin, time will take its toll and you are going to face the skin problems. At that time, you will wish your skin to have a younger look that is free from wrinkles and fine lines. For that, you should try the newer Dermapen facial cosmetic treatment that will help you treat the signs of aging by inducing your skin’s own collagen and elastin production.
What is microneedling?
Microneedling also known as collagen induction therapy is the fastest-growing trends you will see in the cosmetic and anti-aging treatments. It is because; microneedling facial is very safe, chemical free and minimally invasive treatment that curbs the signs of aging in any skin type and tone.
Dermapen facial is one of the best skin rejuvenation treatments, done with a device having fine needles like ‘Dermapen’. The Dermapen creates the tiny little wounds on the top layer of the skin, which will help your skin to start healing itself and triggers the body to produce new collagen and elastin.
The best part about Dermapen facial is, it is not restricted to specific skin tone and type. It can be performed on every skin types and colors and it gives the phenomenal results similar to what you may get from laser treatment.
What is the outcome of Dermapen facial?
Microneedling being the advanced skincare treatment will reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scarring, sun damage, improves the skin tone and texture, and give you plumper and smoother skin. As the treatment improves your skin’s ability to self-repair by producing new collagen and elastin, you will see the exceptional results with minimal downtime. You will have the firmer skin and more youthful skin with this safe, chemical free treatment.
The microneedling procedure is easily tolerated by almost every patient and it can be tailored by going deeper in the specific areas where skin damage needs a stronger approach.
When you start this treatment, after one or two treatments, you will see the reduced signs of the following:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
What care should be taken prior to the Dermapen facial treatment?
- Skin should be makeup-free and cleaned thoroughly
- Avoid any auto-immune therapies or products 12 hours before the treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure to the treatment area 24 hours before the treatment
What is the after-care you should keep in mind?
- You should stay away from the alcohol based products for the first 24 hours as that can make your skin extremely dry
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours
- Do not apply any sunscreen, tanning lotion or any other skincare products because your skin’s micro channels are open for a period of time and also because many of the skincare products have toxic ingredients
- Do not apply any kind of makeup for at least 12 hours
- Wash your face thoroughly after the microneedling facial treatment with Dermapen
- Avoid direct sun exposure for minimum 10 days
- Do not use alcohol-based toners for at least 15 days
How many treatments do you need?
When you are going for microneedling treatment, you won’t get the results after the first treatment but will need multiple treatments. How many treatments you need depends upon which skin area you want to treat and what you want to achieve. Generally to treat basic skin problems, one will need three to six microneedling treatments for the best results.
If you want to treat the extreme sun damage, deep wrinkles or scars, you will have to go for 6 or more microneedling treatments.
Does Dermapen facial hurt?
As microneedling Dermapen has the fine needles with which the treatment is carried, there are many people who are afraid that the needles may hurt them. But, actually, it is just a myth. Using Dermapen will just give you the tingling and the light prickly sensation. Obviously, you won’t feel good, but at the same time, there will be no pain at all. You will just have the temporary reddening for hardly 1-2 hours after the microneedling facial.
What are the benefits of Dermapen facial?
- One of the best benefits of this treatment is that it doesn’t make use of any chemical solutions for revitalizing your skin.
- There is no pain and minimal downtime
- If compared to laser treatment, microneedling causes negligible pain, swelling and redness
- Removes scars and skin lesions
- Improves your skin tone
- Reduces the unpleasant skin pigmentation
The bottom line is that microneedling facial is the best cosmic treatments for the people who want to reverse the sign of aging but don’t want to use chemical peels or want to avoid surgery and invasive treatments.