- Sort by Default Order
BOX OF 5 HYDRATING MASKS INDERMA HYDRATING MASKS FEATURE A UNIQUE HIGH-PERFORMING, MEDICAL GRADE, MOISTURE-BINDING TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL SELF-COOL, QUENCH THE COMPLEXION AND IMPROVE MOISTURE RETENTION, WHICH NOT ONLY REPAIRS DRY SKIN, BUT WILL LEAVE YOUR SKIN LOOKING RADIANT. INDERMA HYDRATING MASKS HAVE AN IMMEDIATE COOLING EFFECT THAT SOOTHES THE SKIN AND STIMULATES CELLULAR RENEWAL BY ACCELERATING THE SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSES.
Each 1 oz. Bottle of Scar Corrector Gel supports approximately 10 sessions. The Scar Corrector gel is specifically formulated to minimize the appearance of scars. *May be purchased for individual and home use.
Each 1 oz. Bottle of Stretch Mark Minimizer Gel supports approximately 10 uses. The Stretch Mark Minimizer gel is specifically formulated to minimize the appearance of stretch marks. *May be purchased for individual and home use.
Dermapen’s recommended product for micro needling pre-treatment numbing.
- Pre-Treatment Numbing Gel – 4.0 oz / 118g – 5% Lidocaine
- Liposomal Lidocaine leads to deeper penetration into epidermal and dermis layer where the sensitive fibers (pain receptors) are located
- Long duration of effect lasts about 1 hour
- Numbing effect will reach optimal level within 20~25 minutes. Then wipe out any residue of the product.
- Non-oily creme, easily removed with facial cleanser and water.
Microneedling Training Certification Course by NeedlelogicsMicroneedling training certification course are designed for ANYONE in the medical aesthetic industry looking to improve their knowledge of microneedling history, safety, protocols and how best to preform the procedure. Needlelogics online microneedling training & certification is available for purchase at anytime at Needlelogics.com
Microneedling Training Program Syllabus:
- 4 hour microneedling training core course
- The history, improvements and leaders in skin microneedling
- Product usage safety protocols of microneedling
- Microneedling treatment guidelines
- Indications and contraindications
- Microneedling before and after patient care
- Comparative and adjunctive skin therapies
- Microneedling treatment and technical demonstration
- Microneedling Certification testing
- Certificate available immediately upon completion
- Interactive discussions/focus groups available
- Discounts available on microneedling topicals, masks, numbing cream, tips and devices