Numb Master Uses: For the temporary relief of local and anorectal discomfort associated with
anorectal discomfort or inflammation. (We are required by law to mention this, as the Lidocaine exceeds the standard 4%)
Numb Master WARNINGS (For external use only)
Do not use Numb Master if:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center
- Tamper Evident “Warranty Void…Seal…label atop the container is broken.
When using Numb Master
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
Stop using Numb Master and ask a doctor if
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling,
pain, or other symptoms develop or increase.
Keep Numb Master out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water
and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth
before application of this product.
- Apply up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Store in room temperature (59-86°F / 15-30°C)
Water, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene
Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Lecithin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/
Dicaprate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10,