Why should you use Dermapen micro needling for treatment?
- It uses the sterilized and surgical grade disposable needle tips.
- Dermapen has 12 microscopic needles that oscillate faster while creating the tiny wounds in the skin’s surface. Faster oscillation will allow the Dermapen to move easily across the skin without causing any dermal tearing, giving the optimal results and causing zero pain to the patients
- The depth of the needles is adjustable (from 0.25mm to 2 mm) which allows customization for your treatment
- Dermapen will rejuvenate your skin and produce the exceptional results and also works best when combined with any other anti-aging protocol
- It can effectively treat the hard to reach areas like around the eyes, nose and lips
- Dermapen has the excellent effect on collagen and elastin renewal
- It is more safe and effective in piercing the skin if compared to traditional microneedling rollers
- Dermapen will give you consistent results if compared to laser treatments and dermal rollers
Choose Dermapen micro needling vs Micropen micro needling for the exceptional results!
Nobody likes to have the skin with wrinkles or sagging skin. Everybody desires to have the tighter and smoother skin because the beautiful skin increases the confidence as well.
So, people, these days are increasingly going for the latest cosmetic treatment known as microneedling or Collagen Induction Therapy for treating their acne scars or surgical scar, getting rid of the wrinkles and fine lines and having the more youthful, tighter and rejuvenated skin.
In the microneedling treatment, the device having the tiny needles is used to create the controlled micro-wounds in the skin that stimulates the growth of the fibroblast cells, which triggers the production of the collagen and elastin and that helps you get the younger-looking and rejuvenated skin.
As we grow older, the production of collagen and elastin reduces, which is the very reason of occurrence of wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin, enlarged pores or dry skin. The sufficient production of collagen and elastin is important if you want to have smoother, plumper and tighter skin.
Speaking about microneedling treatment, you will find various different brands for microneedling pen, but the most talked about are the Micro pen and the Dermapen. Both Micropen and Dermapen is used for skin revitalization, reducing the wrinkles and fine lines, removing stretch marks and acne scars or surgery scars or burn scars and more, but if it is about choosing the one, you should definitely go for Dermapen microneedling. Dermapen is the most superior and innovative device for microneedling in cosmetic treatments.