Dermapen® (New Method)
- Minimized epidermal damage means less pain and bleeding.
- Easy to maneuver around all facial contours.
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without rush of bleeding.
Roller (Old Method)
- Painful process with more bleeding due to
- Difficult to operate in small or curved areas.
- Difficult to insert needles into scar tissue:
needles are easily bent.
Facial Treatment Technique
- Divide the face into five parts: Cheeks (2), nose, forehead and chin.
- Spread the solution on one cheek.
- Rubbing, make little circles, outside to inside of cheek (3 Passes).
- The solution will be absorbed.
- Repeat process to treat remaining sections.
- After the whole face is treated, cover with a cooling mask.